Counselling/Resource and Referral
Call anytime for an appointment 250 716 1551 or toll free 1 888 716 1551 – leave a message and phone number and we’ll return your call and set up an appointment at the next available date. Free one hour or 30 min counselling times are available on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10 to 12 and from 1 to 3pm
- Individual counselling.
- Peer support.
- Fathering Support
- Anxiety depression
- Referral throughout the province
- Traumatic past
- We provide emotional support and counselling to clients who are struggling with the challenges of the judicial and family court systems, we are able to provide proper referrals when necessary.
- Help with understanding the Family Maintenance and Enforcement Program (FMEP).
- Navigating MCFD (Ministry of Children and Family Development.
To book an appointment online, just follow the prompts and you will be placed in our online booking system.
- Select what type of counselling you would like (In Person, Phone, Skype)
- Select a Counsellor
- Select a date for your appointment
- Enter In your information (you can login with Facebook, A Google Account, or put in your information)
- Click “Book my appointment”