Transition and Support Services
Are YOU or someone you know in any of the following situations?
- A man needing to leave his current living situation due to a crisis situation to prevent a potentially violent interaction with or by a family member.
- A man or woman from out-of-town who needs to visit their non-custodial children but can’t afford accommodation.
- A GLBTQ young person who finds himself/herself on the street due to a domestic situation and do not fit into the criteria set out by other agencies.
- A parent who needs assistance for travel expenses to visit their non-custodial children.
- A non-custodial parent who needs assistance with Supervised Access costs.
- A non-custodial parent who needs assistance with Go-Between Service costs.
We are pleased to say that we are using the services of The Painted Turtle Guest House in Nanaimo for this program. If you need accommodation under this program you MUST first contact The Men’s Centre and arrange an intake.
To make arrangements phone: 250 716 1551 or 1 877 7161551
Or email The Men’s Centre